Friday, September 12, 2008

my Postal address

Due to popular request, my postal address...

Maria Wellman
Private Bag X11340
Suite 566
Nelspruit
South Africa
1200

To my knowledge it costs 94 cents to mail a letter. I don't have the opportunity to check my mail very often (last time followed a 2 month drought) but I get excited nonetheless by the prospect of it. I don't think there are any rules against what you can send though perishable items and weapons of mass destruction I don't recommend. Moz has enough land mines. I do welcome mixed CDs (presently in a Norah Jones mood) but enjoy all varieties (try to refrain from Hanson and Clay Aiken-types). I could really go for some cocoa (bittersweet powdery kind) as I came up shy when trying to make chocolate no-bakes tonight. A former staple of my diet despite its diabetes-inducing qualities. Also like books (minus those from the depressing genre). :)

No comments: